Happy New Year’s Eve – Eve!! We have reached the end of the year, time to wrap up 2020. This has been one challenging year. We hope you learned new processes, adapted to the ever-changing circumstances and remained productive in this unprecedented year. To ensure you start 2021 off right here are things you can do to make sure your Xerox Printer or Multifunction Device is ready for a productive 2021.
- Clean your machine. Find instructions for cleaning in the User manual or on the support page for your machine. Clean inside and out, especially your scan glass and rollers to help avoid image issues and paper jams. Continue to follow the guidelines to effectively clean Xerox devices and maintain a healthy work environment in this time of Coronavirus.
- Check your supplies and make sure you have any you might need on hand. Consider signing up for Xerox eConcierge if it is available for your printer. See the Xerox eConcierge Supplies Assistant site for compatible machines and an explanation of the benefits including free machine service.
- Make sure you are connected to Remote Services which provides automatic meter reads, supplies replenishment and diagnostic support. Remote services saves you time and helps to ensure proper billing.
- Navigate over to the Xerox security page and bookmark the page so that you can check back periodically. Security news about your machine including patches or updated firmware are available there.
- While you are bookmarking pages:
- Bookmark our Customer Support Community Forum page. Consider signing up as a participant so you can ask questions or answer the questions that others post.
- Bookmark or subscribe to this blog, At Your Service, for updates and interesting information about your machine.
- Follow us at XeroxSupport on Twitter for news and tips.
- Subscribe to your YouTube Xerox Support channel. Be alerted to new support videos as they are uploaded to the site.
Now you are ready to enjoy your holiday and ring in the New Year. Have a wonderful holiday and we look forward to seeing you back here in 2021!