In this time of public health concerns over COVID-19, also known as Coronavirus, we would like to share with you information that we hope will help you keep your environment clean and keep your Printers, Multifunction Devices and Presses working for you.
Cleaning Xerox Devices
You will find instructions on how to clean your Xerox equipment on the Xerox Print Devices Cleaning Guidance website. The instructions are also found in the knowledgebase for your printer. Please read the instructions carefully to keep your machine clean and working for you.
Moving Your Printer
If you need to move the printer, for instance moving it to a home office please search on the word move in the online knowledgebase for your model of machine. Follow the instructions found to safely move the printer. If you do not find instructions in the knowledgebase please review these tips for moving the smaller printers.
- Do not tilt or turn it upside down as the inside of the printer may become contaminated with toner, which can cause damage to the printer or adversely affect print quality.
- Remove any paper or other media from the output tray. If the output tray extension is open, close it.
- Remove any paper from the paper tray.
- When moving the printer, do not tilt it more than 10 degrees in any direction. Tilting the printer more than 10 degrees can cause toner spillage.
- If you are moving the printer over a long distance, remove the drum cartridge and toner cartridge to prevent toner from spilling.
If you have questions or concerns please contact your local support centre. Stay safe!