Happy Almost New Year!! We have reached the end of 2019. We hope you had a productive year. To ensure you start 2020 off right here are some things you can do to make sure your Xerox Printer or Multifunction Device is ready for a productive and worry free 2020.
- Clean your machine. Find instructions for cleaning in the User manual or on the support page for your machine. Clean inside and out, especially your scan glass and rollers to help you avoid image issues and paper jams.
- Check your supplies and make sure you have any you might need on hand. Think about signing up for Xerox eConcierge if it is available for your printer, see this Xerox eConcierge Supplies Assistant site for compatible machines.
- Investigate signing up for automatic meter reads and supplies replenishment if you are not yet enrolled in the program.
- Look at the Drivers and Download page for your machine and see if there are any firmware/software updates or new drivers that you might want or need.
- Navigate over to the Xerox security page and bookmark the page so that you can check back periodically for any news about security on your machine.
- Check your paper supply and make sure the paper is within specifications for your printer and that it is stored properly so that you can limit image quality issues and potential jams.
- While you are bookmarking pages, consider bookmarking our Customer Support Community Forum page and signing up as a participant. Bookmark or subscribe to this blog, At Your Service, for fun and interesting information about your machine. Follow us at XeroxSupport on Twitter. Finally subscribe to your YouTube Xerox Support channel to be alerted to new videos as they are uploaded to the site.
Now you are ready to enjoy your holiday and ring in the New Year. Have a wonderful holiday and we look forward to seeing you back here in 2020.