I would like to talk about a new offering from Xerox – the Xerox® Instant Print Kiosk. Never heard of it, well soon you may see one in a location near you. This kiosk brings copy, print, scan and fax to people in public spaces adding more convenience for the mobile society of today. As a kiosk user or owner, ease of use is the main feature of the Instant Print Kiosk.
Users will enjoy:
- Ease of use of the walk-up copying, printing, scanning or faxing
- Most document formats are compatible
- USB thumb drive port for print-from and scan-to capability
- Complete compatibility with common mobile printing applications, on-demand access to DropBox™, Google Drive™, SharePoint™, OneDrive™ and EFI™ PrintMe® cloud locations.
- Paying convenience with credit cards, logo branded debit cards, Blackboard or cbord student campus cards and GiveX gift cards.
Owners of the Xerox® Instant Print Kiosk can create a revenue stream by placing the machine in any secure area with foot traffic such as a retail area, college or university, library, airport, conference center, hotels, etc..
Owners can use a cloud-based management portal called EFI™ Self-Serve Admin Central. This gives administrators control of Instant Print Kiosks from a central computer no matter where the kiosks are located. EFI Self-Serve Admin Central manages payment-card authorization services for all devices with the included FreedomPay card reader, and enables secure credit card payment with chip authorization and Point-to-point encryption (P2PE).
Look at the video below to see the easy steps to create a copy job on the Instant Print Kiosk
Additional videos are available in a playlist on the Xerox Support YouTube channel. There are more than a dozen videos in the playlist that will show you the steps for scanning, printing, faxing and copying.
For additional information on the Xerox® Instant Print Kiosk please review these resources:
- Brochure https://www.office.xerox.com/latest/IPKBR-01U.PDF
- Website https://www.xerox.com/en-us/office/print-kiosk
- Support site https://www.support.xerox.com/support/instant-print-kiosk/support/enus.html?fileLanguage=en
- YouTube Support Channel playlist https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3938m2FFgFU&list=PLDrIHH8CnE14DdfJ3E7k5M31L42sI0bmH
The Xerox Instant Print Kiosk is available now in the U.S. through Xerox and authorized agents. For more information, call 1-800-275-9376 or visit www.xerox.com/en-us/office/print-kiosk.