Recently Apple released macOS® Mojave for the Mac computers. Drivers compatible with the new OS are available on the Drivers and Download Site for many of the Xerox Printers and Multifunction Devices. Drivers in most cases will include print driver and scan drivers packaged together.
A compatibility document is posted on the compatibility page. Check the document to see if there is a driver for your model of printer and other important information about the recently updated OS and drivers. For additional information about macOS® Majove, go to https://support.apple.com/macos/mojave
Also, check out the Drivers and Download page for your model of printer.
Checking Driver Availability
- Navigate to the Xerox.com webpage
- Select Support
- Select Support and Drivers from the dropdown list
- Enter the model of your printer
- Select the Drivers & Download link.
- Once on the driver & download page select your operating system from the OS dropdown.
- Download the drivers and install.
If you model of printer does not have a driver for the OS please consider not upgrading your computer OS until you have a compatible driver identified.
If you have any issues with the driver consider contacting your local support centre or posting your question on the Xerox Customer Support Forum.