As you may have noticed chat is now available as a support option on many Xerox products. The chat option will display on the Contact tab of the support page for the Xerox product. Chat is currently only available in the United States. Chat hours are 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern time Monday thru Friday. You must have a serial number covered by an active contract to receive support via chat.
Chat support is available only for below listed products:
• Document Centre 535/545/555 Digital Copier
• DocuColor 240/250, 242/252/260
• WorkCentre 7220/7225, 7220i/7225i, 7232/7242
• Document Centre 535/545/555 Multifunction System
• Document Centre 240 Digital Copier
• WorkCentre 7530/7535/7545/7556
• WorkCentre 5030/5050
• Document Centre 240 ST
• WorkCentre 7830/7835/7845/7855, 7830i/7835i/7845i/7855i, 7970, 7970i
• CopyCentre 165/175, C35/45/55
• Xerox Color 550/560/570 Printer
• WorkCentre 5325/5330/5335, 5845/5855, 5865/5875/5890, 5865i/5875i/5890i
• WorkCentre Pro 232/238, 245/255
• Xerox Color C60/C70
• WorkCentre Pro 535, 580
• VersaLink B7025/B7030/B7035
• Xerox 700I/700, 770 Digital Color Press
• WorkCentre 5945/5955, 5945i/5955i
• AltaLInk B8045/B8055/B8065/B8075/B8090 Multifunction Printer
• Xerox Color C75, J75 Press
• AltaLink C8030/C8035/C8045/C8055/C8070 Multifuntion Printer
• Xerox iGen 150 Press
• Xerox iGen3 Digital Production Press
• Xerox iGen4 220 Perfection Press
• Xerox iGen4 Digital Press
• XeroxiGen4 EXP Press
• Xerox iGen5 Press
• Xerox Color 800/1000/i Digital Press
• Xerox Versant 80, 2100 Press
• Xerox D95/D110/D125 Copier/Printer
• Xerox D136 Copier/Printer and D136 Printer
• Xerox 4590, 4595, 4110, 4112 Copier/Printer
If your product is not listed then check on the support site for your product to see the support options available for you. Most products are supported on the toll free numbers, the Request Technical Support form, and / or Email support.
Anyone, contract or not, can post to the Xerox Customer Support Community forum or you can search for answers on the forum. There are hundreds of verified solutions on the forum. Other users from all over the world login to the forum and maybe one of them will answer your post with information that can help you. Back to the new chat feature.
Below is the form you will be asked to file out when you click on the chat link. Please fill it out completely and click or touch submit, the form will be reviewed and if you qualify for chat support an analyst will start a chat session with you.
Please give the chat option a try next time you need support on one of the chat supported printers. It may be just the right way for you to receive support.