Recently the Xerox WorkCentre® 3335/3345 Multifunction Printers (MFPs) and Xerox Phaser® 3330 were introduced and joined our other printers. The Xerox WorkCentre 3335/3345 and Xerox Phaser 3330 are black and white printers that offer simplicity so that any one can learn to use these machines in no time.
So what is different that makes these products easier to use? Good question. On these printers most of the basic functions are on the first screen so little or no moving to sub-menus to find the options and settings that you need. Having most things on that main menu makes it easier to program your job and get it done quickly.
The printers also easily connect to mobile devices. There is internal Wi-Fi connectivity with a Wi-Fi installation wizard to quickly get you connected to your tablets and smartphones for quick and easy mobile printing.
These printers have many powerful tools to increase productivity by helping to create and simplify work processes. The printers are affordable, reliable and make work simpler to do. Due to the simplicity it is easier to train new people to use the WorkCentre 3335/3345 MFPs (Multifunction Printers) and the Phaser 3330.
Let’s look at a few of the features:
- On-device address book.
- Print speeds of 35-42 prints per minute (ppm)
- Sharp text and detail with enhanced image quality of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi (dots per inch)
- The ability to scan to email, print from the cloud or from a USB memory drive (flash drive, thumb drive) right from the machine.
- Easy to navigate, large touchscreen used to navigate the features of the device.
- Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print and the Xerox Print Service Plug-in for Android and Mopria, standards that enable printing from a mobile device to printers even from different manufacturers or brands. You can print emails, photos and documents instantly from any device.
To learn more about how adding these devices to your workflow can enhance your productivity take a look at the product page, the brochure and the support page for the Xerox WorkCentre® 3335/3345 Multifunction Printers (MFPs) and Xerox Phaser® 3330 . Please take a look at this video to see some of the features and advantages of the Xerox WorkCentre 3335/3345 Multifunction Printers or head over to the Xerox YouTube channel for individual videos about each model referenced in this article.