We have reached the end of 2013. We hope you had a productive year and to ensure you start off right in the New Year there are a few things you can do to make sure your Xerox Printer or Multifunction Device is ready for a productive 2014.
- Make sure to clean your machine. Find instructions for cleaning in the User manual or on the support page for your machine.
- Check your supplies and make sure you have any you might need on hand.
- Look at the Drivers and Download page for your machine and see if there are any updates or new drivers that you might want to use.
- Navigate over to our security page and bookmark the page so that you can check back periodically for any news about security on your machine.
- And while you are bookmarking pages, consider bookmarking our Customer Support Community Forum page and signing up as a participant. Bookmark or subscribe to this blog, At Your Service, for fun and interesting information about your machine. Follow us at XeroxSupport on Twitter.
Now you are ready to enjoy your holiday and ring in the New Year. Have a wonderful holiday and we look forward to seeing you back here in 2014.